Feb. 25, 2015
Notables from Tuesday:
Yet again we have a powerful performance, locking in at 125% ROI with yesterday’s limited games. As predicted Russell went off and had a triple-double, Reggie Jackson wasn’t too far behind with 22 points, 8 assists and 7 rebounds and Valanciunas poured in a 30 point Fan Duel performance. With tons of games tonight you will have a lot of options to choose from so let us help you select the key players and find some of those gems at the bottom of the salary cap.
- (PG) Damian Lillard – He averages 37 Fan Duel points per game and has a favorable matchup tonight versus San Antonio who is giving up the 2nd most points to the point guard position over the last 5 games.
- (SG) James Harden – Let’s face it between him and Russell Westbrook they should both be a lock until their respective All-Stars return to their squads. Harden had a triple-double in his last performance and put a 66 on your Fan Duel lineup. Yes, we had him and so should you until further notice!
- (SF) Andrew Wiggins – Coming off a career high of 30 points in his last game, tonight he gets the ol’ dog, Paul Pierce. It is KG’s first game back with the T-Wolves and so expect this young star to rise up with a 35+ Fan Duel point tonight.
- (PF) Nene Hilario – He once again makes our must have list, his matchup against the T-Wolves is a huge one. Minnesota is giving up 48.8 Fan Duel points per game to the PF position and Nene had a disappointing performance with foul trouble last night so look for a bounce back 20 points and 8 rebounds tonight. His salary of $5,300 is also a nice benefit!
- (C) Marc Gasol – The most favorable matchup of the night going against the Sacramento Kings. They are giving up a league high 57.3 Fan Duel points per game to the Center position and frankly Cousins know how to play defense like a swinging gate. Gasol will anchor your team tonight with 24 points, 13 rebounds, 4 assists and 2 blocks. The DiRT Canon Analyzer projects 49.6 points.
- (PG) Trey Burke – Yes, we know he is not the starter in Utah but that is just a technicality. He is averaging over 25 minutes per game and actually scores with the basketball, compared to Exum. The Jazz play the terrible Lakers tonight who only celebrate an overtime wins against the Celtics – like it was 1985. The DiRT Canon Analyzer shows Burke with a 24.5 performance tonight.
- (SG) Giannis Antetokounmpo – Now that’s a name to type 5 times fast but I digress, this rising star is averaging 30+ Fan Duel points over his last 5 games. With a matchup against the 76ers, this should be another consistent performance. The DiRT Canon Analyzer shows 23 points, 8 rebounds, 2 assists and 1 steal tonight.
- (SF) Danilo Gallinari – The Denver Nuggets should be ashamed of themselves with the way they are playing these days and their coach has no problems spouting off to the media about it. In his latest rant, he said things will be changing (did they not do that already at the trade-deadline?). This means Galo gets the start tonight and is the only willing shooter out there, #ChuckIt. Look for a 25 point Fan Duel performance tonight.
- (PF) Brandon Bass – From?…He has been coming on since being inserted into the starting lineup. With only two poor performances he is a $5,000 spend that will get you a 30 spot on almost a nightly basis. Boston plays the Knicks tonight and the Knicks can’t stop anyone and are giving up 48.0 points per game to the PF position over their last 5.
- (C) Brook Lopez – Playing the Pelicans without Davis just means tons of boards and points in the paint for the Nets. The DiRT Canon Analyzer shows 20 points and 14 rebounds tonight for Lopez.
DRose gone yet again! He hasn’t been much in terms of fantasy but you feel for the guy. Look for Snell to step up in his absence moving forward. LaMarcus Aldridge should play tonight but keep an eye out for a last minute scratch.
Feb. 24, 2015
From deep-deep below the DiRT Canon Bunker, it was good to know I was on it again yesterday, producing a 650% ROI for NBA Fan Duel action. Correctly, the DiRT Canon analyzer I created, chose the top two PG’s – Harden and Rudy Gobert came through – and Jeff Green, all showed up for us last night. By playing the optimal lineup, you would have scored339 points. So depending on which tournaments you entered, you may have earned at least$6.50 for each $1 entered, like we did. Try getting that on the stock market! If you have yet to play Fan Duel, use the referral name of gza1524. We want to reward you with the easiest way to grow your income through fantasy sports gaming. Please contact us at email@example.com for more details.
It’s Tuesday night and it’s Saul-Good-man, so why not roll with these guys:
- (PG) Russell Westbrook – If you don’t know this already he is the hottest guy in the NBA and in terms of Fan Duel production he has slotted a 50 spot in each of his last 3 contests, look for that to continue with Durant sidelined for the foreseeable future.
- (SG) DeMar DeRozan – He is a 30 spot in your lineup with a chance for 40. His matchup tonight against the Mavs proves to be a good one with the Mavs giving up 36.1 points per game to the starting SG over the last 10 games.
- (SF) LeBron James – King James has it rolling, filling up the stat sheets and look for him to have another 45 point performance for your Fan Duel lineup. Combine that with limited games tonight he and Westbrook need to anchor your lineup if you stand a chance of cashing.
- (PF) Greg Monroe – His opponent, Cleveland, is giving up 43.6 points per game over the last 5 to the starting PF and Monroe is a lock for a double-double tonight. DiRT Canon Analyzer lists Monroe at 22 points, 14 rebounds and 2 blocks tonight for 42.8 projection.
- (C) Jonas Valanciunas – The Mavs are giving up a staggering 55.6 Fan Duel points per game to the center position over their last 5. Jonas poured in a nice 40.3 points last night against the Pelicans in a shocking loss after leading by 18, largely due to Valanciunas. Look for the Raptors to go back inside tonight on a back to back.
- (PG) Reggie Jackson – His salary $4,400 tonight is a must start as a sleeper in order to get the higher cost players in our must have pool. Cleveland is also giving up 41.9 Fan Duel points per game over their last 5 games so look for a solid performance.
- (SG) J.R. Smith – Over the past 5 games he has looked sharp in his overall game and his $5,300 salary will yield a 26.6 per our DiRT Canon Analyzer.
- (SF) Al-Farouq Aminu – He is the cheapest sleeper tonight coming in at $4,300. Parsons is out tonight which means more playing time for Aminu who was averaging 26 minutes per game coming off the bench already. DiRT Canon Analyzer has him scoring 14 points, 6 rebounds, 1 steal and 1 block tonight for a Fan Duel total of 25.2 points.
- (PF) Nene Hilario – He has been solid since the All-Star break averaging 19.3 points per game and 8 boards.
- (C) Enes Kanter – Kanter has been a double-double machine since coming over to OKC and with Durant out and Westbrook on fire, Kanter is cleaning house. DiRT Canon Analyzer has him scoring 18 points with 12 rebounds tonight.
Steph Curry has a lingering ankle injury but is expected to start tonight for the Warriors. If he can’t make it through warm-ups look for Klay to have another big scoring night. Chandler Parsons is scheduled to be out for 2 more games, so Aminu and the ageless one Richard Jefferson will see an expanded role. Maybe this time Jefferson won’t arm bar-his back in the day-dunk, as he did on Sunday.