February 19, 2016
DiRTy Plays – Thursday 5 Point Play
The Lineup Analzyer is in full affect now, just click here to check it out!Now, I will walk you through 5 key points and end with The DiRT Canon top lineup for both FanDuel and DraftKings, along with the lineup analysis for you to consider tonight!
Point 1 – Value Plays:
- Point Guard – Isaiah Canaan is our top value play with a value on FanDuel of +.4 and for DraftKings, T.J. McConnell has a value of -1.37.
- Shooting Guard – Danny Green leads our value play at SG with a FanDuel value of +1.03 and on DraftKings a -1.46. He is a must play tonight.
- Small Forward – P.J. Tucker is our leader with a -.58 on FanDuel value and, Joe Johnson is -3.85 on DraftKings.
- Power Forward – Luis Scola is our top value for FanDuel at +.03 and, Patrick Patterson on DraftKings is at -2.83.
- Center – Steven Adams leads this category with a -3.62 value on FanDuel and Lavoy Allen is -4.14 on DraftKings; but the reality of it is that they should not be considered unless you need to reach at center tonight.
I wanted to add some additional value player to our list today as these players are within our variance threshold but also have a projection of at least 30 fantasy points for tonight. This should help you with your player selection for tonight as these are guys with great matchups and should have solid performances relative to their assigned salary. Those players are as follows:
- Point Guard – Mike Conley is our top projected PG from a value perspective with a projection of 30.48 on FanDuel and Ricky Rubio with a 32.35 on DraftKings.
- Shooting Guard – C.J. Mc Collum leads this category at 38.11 projection on DraftKings and a value of -4.49 where on FanDuel his projection is 35.19 and a -3.14.
- Small Forward – Kawai Leonard is our top SF from a value perspective with a FanDuel projection of 34.46 and Trevor Ariza on Draftkings projection of 30.75 tonight.
- Power Forward – Thad Young is our top value PF for Fanduel tonight with a projection of 31.14. Julius Randle is projected at 30.39 for Draftkings.
- Center – Al Horford is the top center for tonight in Fanduel with a projection of 30.17. Marcin Gortat in Draftkings with a projection of 31.95.
Point 2 – Top 5 Players to Consider:
Below are our top 5 players when considering all of our custom metrics such as big play potential, projection to spend ratio, overall projection and opponent rank:
- Point Guard – Russell Westbrook is our top PG for tonight as he is ……
- Shooting Guard – James Harden is the top SG for tonight …..
- Small Forward – Kevin Durant is the top projected player at this position with a 43.71.
- Power Forward – Anthony Davis is our top player for tonight.
- Center – Karl-Anthony Towns should lead all centers tonight.
- Point Guard – Russell Westbrook should be considered for DraftKings because of his triple-double potential.
- Shooting Guard – James Harden is our top SG for tonight.
- Small Forward – Kevin Durant has a top projection for SF’s tonight at 43.71.
- Power Forward – Anthony Davis is the top projected PF tonight at 36.65.
- Center – Karl-Anthony Towns also leads the Centers on DraftKings with a projection of 38.52 tonight.
Point 3 – Lineup Stack Potentials:
In this section we will breakdown the Vegas Odds and provide you with some potential lineup stacks that will accommodate for the salary restrictions for both FanDuel and DraftKings.
- Golden State vs. Portland (223.5 projected pts)
- Denver vs. Sacramento (217 projected pts)
- Indiana vs. OKC (215 projected pts)
Projected Points per Team:
- Golden St Warriors (115.5 projected pts)
- OKC Thunder (111.5 projected pts)
- Houston Rockets (111.5 projected pts)
- Sacramento Kings (110.5 projected pts)
- San Antonio Spurs (107.5 projected pts)
- New Orleans Pelicans (107 projected pts)
*This information was provided by http://www.fivedimes.com
Point 4 – Key Injuries:
- Kawhi Leonard – Out
- Hassan Whiteside – Out, look for Stoudemire to get the start and contribute a ton tonight.
- Marc Gasol – Out for the remainder of the season
Point 5 – Absolutes:
This information is based on the overall projection of each player as well as the opponent they are playing against. We combine those factors and determine the best plays broken down by salary range. To get a full copy of this report for DraftKings click here, for FanDuel click here.
- The top overall #AbsoluteMustHave is James Harden for both sites tonight as he has the best matchup, value and projection combo for tonight.
- The top overall #AbsoluteNotable is Greg Monroe on DraftKings with Thad Young leading this category for FanDuel
- The top overall #AbsoluteSleeper is Jordan Clarkson on DraftKings with Joe Johnson leading this category for FanDuel.
DraftKings Lineup Consideration
For DraftKings tonight, we have a full compliment of games and therefore a ton of options. Our top projected lineup for tonight has our chalk play of Curry. We then are adding McCollum and Rubio to this mix to add depth at guard. We also have Will Barton in that mix. Next we have Jae Crowder and Joe Johnson as they bring the 3 ball to the table for tonight. We finish with Jabri Parker and Andrew Bogut. This lineup has huge potential for tonight.
To download a full copy of this lineup, click here.
FanDuel Lineup Consideration
For FanDuel tonight we are going to roll with Westbrook and Lowry at PG. Then we have Batum and Waiters as a a value play and Batum having a hot hand of late. Next we go value at SF with Ariza and Tucker. At PF we are going with Dieng, who is also a hot hand and compliment him with Grant as Grant has been seeing much more playing time down the stretch. Last we have our boy Rudy Gobert, who when playing next to Favors averages over 35 fantasy points per game.
To download a full copy of this lineup, click here.
If you would like for us to analyze your lineup, just contact us here or DM us on Facebook or Twitter.