February 25, 2016
DiRTy Plays – Thursday 5 Point Play
The Lineup Analzyer™ is in full affect now, just click here to check it out! Now, I will walk you through 5 key points and end with The DiRT Canon top lineup for both FanDuel and DraftKings, along with the lineup analysis for you to consider tonight!
Point 1 – Value Plays:
- Point Guard – Elfrid Payton is our top value play with a value on DraftKings of -1.53 and for FanDuel, he also leads this category with a value of +2.33.
- Shooting Guard – Evan Fournier leads our value play at SG with a FanDuel value of +.76 and on DraftKings we have Allen Crabbe with a -1.17 value. He is a strong consideration for value tonight.
- Small Forward – Al’Faruq Aminu is our leader with a -2.73 on FanDuel value and, Joe Johnson is -4.02 on DraftKings.
- Power Forward – Serge Ibaka is our top value for FanDuel at -.42 and on DraftKings, he is at -1.86.
- Center – Steven Adams leads this category with a -5.15 value on FanDuel and Miles Plumlee is -4.49 on DraftKings.
I wanted to add some additional value player to our list today as these players are within our variance threshold but also have a projection of at least 30 fantasy points for tonight. This should help you with your player selection for tonight as these are guys with great matchups and should have solid performances relative to their assigned salary. Those players are as follows:
- Point Guard – Jrue Holiday is our top projected PG from a value perspective with a projection of 34.94 on FanDuel and we have Michael Carter Williams with a 30.71 on DraftKings.
- Shooting Guard – Evan Fournier leads this category at 31.98 projection on DraftKings and a value of -3.42 where on FanDuel we have Klay Thompson and his projection is 34.41 and a -3.39 value.
- Small Forward – Gordon Hayward is our top SF from a value perspective with a FanDuel projection of 33.99 and on DraftKings,he has a projection of 36.31 tonight.
- Power Forward – Thad Young is our top value PF for Fanduel tonight with a projection of 32.16. Serge Ibaka is projected at 31.14 for DraftKings to lead this value category.
- Center – Vucevic is the top center for tonight in Fanduel with a projection of 35.43 in terms of value play. Brook Lopez on DraftKings is our lead value play with a projection of 38.36.
Point 2 – Top 5 Players to Consider:
Below are our top 5 players when considering all of our custom metrics such as big play potential, projection to spend ratio, overall projection and opponent rank:
- Point Guard – Russell Westbrook is our top PG for tonight with a projection of 50.25.
- Shooting Guard – James Harden is the top SG for tonight with a projection of 44.84.
- Small Forward – Kevin Durant is the top projected player at this position with a 35.97.
- Power Forward – Anthony Davis is our top PF for tonight with a projection of 40.12.
- Center – Brook Lopez is our top projected center for tonight with a projection of 36.17.
- Point Guard – Russell Westbrook has a top projection at PG of 54.46 tonight.
- Shooting Guard – James Harden is our top SG for tonight at 48.84.
- Small Forward – Kevin Durant has a top projection for SF’s tonight at 38.90.
- Power Forward – Anthony Davis is the top projected PF tonight at 42.10.
- Center – Brook Lopez also leads the Centers on DraftKings with a projection of 38.36 tonight.
Point 3 – Lineup Stack Potentials:
In this section we will breakdown the Vegas Odds and provide you with some potential lineup stacks that will accommodate for the salary restrictions for both FanDuel and DraftKings.
- Golden State vs. Orlando (223.5 projected pts)
- Oklahoma City vs. New Orleans (221.5 projected pts)
- Houston vs. Portland (218 projected pts)
Projected Points per Team:
- Golden State Warriors (115.5 projected pts)
- Oklahoma City Thunder (113 projected pts)
- Boston Celtics (111 projected pts)
- Portland Trailblazers (111 projected pts)
- New Orleans Pelicans (108 projected pts)
*This information was provided by http://www.fivedimes.com
Point 4 – Key Injuries:
Injuries are updated as of 5:30 p.m. EST, be sure to confirm prior to tip!
- Victor Oladipo: UPDATE: Oladipo is dealing with a thigh bruise and is considered questionable to play Thursday against Toronto, John Denton of OrlandoMagic.com reports.
- Marcus Smart: UPDATE: Smart had his right thumb heavily wrapped at practiced Wednseday due to a sprain, Scott Souza of the Providence Journal reports
- John Henson: UPDATE: Henson (back) is listed as out for Thursday’s game against the Celtics, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports.
Point 5 – Absolutes:
This information is based on the overall projection of each player as well as the opponent they are playing against. We combine those factors and determine the best plays broken down by salary range. To get a full copy of this report for DraftKings click here, for FanDuel click here.
- The top overall #AbsoluteMustHave is Damian Lillard for both sites tonight as he has the best matchup, value and projection combo for tonight.
- The top overall #AbsoluteNotable is Jae Crowder for both DraftKings and FanDuel tonight as he has a nice matchup with the Celtics also projected to be the 3rd highest scoring team, he is a strong consideration.
- The top overall #AbsoluteSleeper is Enes Kanter has the best chance at being a huge value play tonight even with Rondo expected to play, he has put up 24+ fantasy points in each of his last 3 games.
DraftKings Lineup Consideration
Below are some players to consider for tonight, regardless of position and salary to build your winning lineups.
FanDuel Lineup Consideration
If you would like to use our Lineup Analyzer™, just come here or DM us on Facebook,Twitter, Google+ or LinkedIn and we will provide some recommendations based on our FanDuel projections and/or DraftKings projections.