February 24, 2016
DiRTy Plays – Wednesday 5 Point Play
The Lineup Analzyer™ is in full affect now, just click here to check it out! Now, I will walk you through 5 key points and end with The DiRT Canon top lineup for both FanDuel and DraftKings, along with the lineup analysis for you to consider tonight!
Point 1 – Value Plays:
- Point Guard – Cory Joseph is our top value play with a value on DraftKings of -1.09 and for FanDuel, he also leads this category with a value of +.78.
- Shooting Guard – Gerald Green leads our value play at SG with a FanDuel value of -.38 and on DraftKings we have Lou Williams with a -3.42 value. He is a strong consideration for value tonight.
- Small Forward – Marcus Morris is our leader with a -1.15 on FanDuel value and, Jeff Green is -3.47 on DraftKings.
- Power Forward – Jared Dudley is our top value for FanDuel at +.8 and, Serge Ibaka on DraftKings is at -5.87.
- Center – Bismack Biyombo leads this category with a -.27 value on FanDuel and is -2.53 on DraftKings.
I wanted to add some additional value player to our list today as these players are within our variance threshold but also have a projection of at least 30 fantasy points for tonight. This should help you with your player selection for tonight as these are guys with great matchups and should have solid performances relative to their assigned salary. Those players are as follows:
- Point Guard – Goran Dragic is our top projected PG from a value perspective with a projection of 30.24 on FanDuel and we have Jordan Clarkson with a 30.9 on DraftKings.
- Shooting Guard – Will Barton leads this category at 30.54 projection on DraftKings and a value of -4.26 where on FanDuel we have Klay Thompson and his projection is 31.23 and a -6.57 value.
- Small Forward – Danillo Gallinari is our top SF from a value perspective with a FanDuel projection of 31.63 and on DraftKings,he has a projection of 8.87 tonight.
- Power Forward – Kevin Love is our top value PF for Fanduel tonight with a projection of 31.4. Kevin Love is projected at 33.96 for DraftKings to lead this value category.
- Center – DeAndre Jordan is the top center for tonight in Fanduel with a projection of 38.07 in terms of value play. Robin Lopez on DraftKings is our lead value play with a projection of 30.96.
Point 2 – Top 5 Players to Consider:
Below are our top 5 players when considering all of our custom metrics such as big play potential, projection to spend ratio, overall projection and opponent rank:
- Point Guard – Russell Westbrook is our top PG for tonight with a projection of 50.23.
- Shooting Guard – DeMar DeRozan is the top SG for tonight with a projection of 34.78.
- Small Forward – Paul George is the top projected player at this position with a 38.97.
- Power Forward – Draymond Green is our top PF for tonight with a projection of 33.36.
- Center – Karl-Anthony Towns is our top projected center for tonight with a projection of 39.40.
- Point Guard – Russell Westbrook has a top projection at PG of 54.3 tonight.
- Shooting Guard – DeMar DeRozan is our top SG for tonight at 36.47.
- Small Forward – Paul George has a top projection for SF’s tonight at 42.71.
- Power Forward – DeMarcus Cousins is the top projected PF tonight at 41.14.
- Center – Karl-Anthony Towns also leads the Centers on DraftKings with a projection of 42.07 tonight.
Point 3 – Lineup Stack Potentials:
In this section we will breakdown the Vegas Odds and provide you with some potential lineup stacks that will accommodate for the salary restrictions for both FanDuel and DraftKings.
- San Antonio vs. Sacramento (216.5 projected pts)
- Oklahoma City vs. Dallas (214.5 projected pts)
- Denver vs. LA Clippers (214 projected pts)
Projected Points per Team:
- LA Clippers (112.5 projected pts)
- Golden State Warriors (111.5 projected pts)
- San Antonio Spurs (111.5 projected pts)
- Toronto Raptors (111 projected pts)
- Detroit Pistons (110.5 projected pts)
*This information was provided by http://www.fivedimes.com
Point 4 – Key Injuries:
Injuries are updated as of 5:30 p.m. EST, be sure to confirm prior to tip!
- Pau Gasol: UPDATE: Gasol (illness) has been upgraded to probable for Wednesday’s game against the Wizards, Bulls radio play-by-play announcer Chuck Swirsky reports.
- Kawhi Leonard: UPDATE: Leonard (calf) took part in a limited practice Tuesday and remains questionable for Wednesday’s game against the Kings, Jeff McDonald of the San Antonio Express-News reports.
- Stanley Johnson: UPDATE: Johnson was diagnosed with a right shoulder sprain Wednesday and will be reevaluated in a week, Dave Pemberton of the Oakland Press reports. He is out, look for Marcus Morris to see extended minutes.
Point 5 – Absolutes:
This information is based on the overall projection of each player as well as the opponent they are playing against. We combine those factors and determine the best plays broken down by salary range. To get a full copy of this report for DraftKings click here, for FanDuel click here.
- The top overall #AbsoluteMustHave is Steph Curry for both sites tonight as he has the best matchup, value and projection combo for tonight.
- The top overall #AbsoluteNotable is Marcin Gortat for DraftKings and for FanDuel tonight we have Mike Conley as his mid range salary makes him a strong consideration in all formats.
- The top overall #AbsoluteSleeper is Darren Collison has the best chance at being a huge value play tonight even with Rondo expected to play, he has put up 24+ fantasy points in each of his last 3 games.
DraftKings Lineup Consideration
For DraftKings tonight we are rolling with Westbrook as our top chalk play tonight as he has the best matchup and the highest projection by far tonight. Next we have Kevin Love, who has been playing as well as anyone at the PF position of late and with the Cavs looking his way on the offensive side of the ball. Jordan Clarkson is our next guy as he is our top value play with a projection over 30 at the PG position. Will Barton also leads that list tonight with a projection over 30 and is our top value play for guys over 30 at the SG position. Robin Lopez is yet another guy with a projection over 30 and leads our value play list tonight. Jeff Green had an outstanding game his last time out and with the Clippers playing the Nuggets, he should see plenty of time on the court. We combo him with Redick for the same reasons and finish this lineup with Jared Dudley, who was a 34 last night on DraftKings. Overall this lineup should reach our 285 goal for tonight.
To download a full copy of this lineup, click here.
FanDuel Lineup Consideration
For FanDuel tonight we have Dragic and Westbrook at the PG position. These guys should easily exceed our goal of 76 points from this position tonight and in fact they will probably go for closer to 90 fantasy points tonight. Next we have Wiggins and Crawford who are projected to get 54 fantasy points but Crawford is coming off an awful game so he will be looking to score against a week Denver defense. Expect 30 from each of these guys and we are still within our threshold for goal tonight. At SF we have George and Morris and combined they will easily reach our 60 point goal and in fact should be closer to 75 fantasy points when considering their matchups and Morris’ projected extra time on the court. At PF we have Dieng and Dudley who are also hot hand players of late. Dieng has gone for at least 35 in 3 straight games and Dudley is coming off a 30+ point night last night. Look for 65+ out of these two tonight. At Center we are going with value in Robin Lopez and he should hit 40 at least!
To download a full copy of this lineup, click here.
If you would like to use our Lineup Analyzer™, just come here or DM us on Facebook,Twitter, Google+ or LinkedIn and we will provide some recommendations based on our FanDuel projections and/or DraftKings projections.