February 23, 2016
DiRTy Plays – Tuesday 5 Point Play
The Lineup Analzyer™ is in full affect now, just click here to check it out! Now, I will walk you through 5 key points and end with The DiRT Canon top lineup for both FanDuel and DraftKings, along with the lineup analysis for you to consider tonight!
Point 1 – Value Plays:
- Point Guard – Elfrid Payton is our top value play with a value on DraftKings of -2.16 and for FanDuel, Emmanuel Muddiay has a value of -1.91.
- Shooting Guard – Evan Fournier leads our value play at SG with a FanDuel value of -1.06 and on DraftKings we have Hollis-Thompson with a -1.11 value. He is a strong consideration for value tonight.
- Small Forward – Cory Brewer is our leader with a -2.61 on FanDuel value and, Joe Johnson is -5.35 on DraftKings.
- Power Forward – Jared Dudley is our top value for FanDuel at +1.47 and, Ed Davis on DraftKings is at -4.35.
- Center – Kosta Koufus leads this category with a -4.13 value on FanDuel and Miles Plumlee is -3.65 on DraftKings.
I wanted to add some additional value player to our list today as these players are within our variance threshold but also have a projection of at least 30 fantasy points for tonight. This should help you with your player selection for tonight as these are guys with great matchups and should have solid performances relative to their assigned salary. Those players are as follows:
- Point Guard – Jrue Holiday is our top projected PG from a value perspective with a projection of 35.43 on FanDuel and a 37.72 on DraftKings.
- Shooting Guard – Rodney Hood leads this category at 31.59 projection on DraftKings and a value of -4.41 where on FanDuel we have Victor Oladipo and his projection is 31.59 and a -4.11 value.
- Small Forward – Gordon Hayward is our top SF from a value perspective with a FanDuel projection of 33.19 and on DraftKings,Tevor Ariza with a projection of 31.11 tonight.
- Power Forward – Anthony Davis is our top value PF for Fanduel tonight with a projection of 39.67. Thad Young is projected at 30.80 for DraftKings to lead this value category.
- Center – Nikola Vucevic is the top center for tonight in Fanduel with a projection of 33.89 in terms of value play. Jalil Okafor on DraftKings is our lead value play with a projection of 30.79.
Point 2 – Top 5 Players to Consider:
Below are our top 5 players when considering all of our custom metrics such as big play potential, projection to spend ratio, overall projection and opponent rank:
- Point Guard – John Wall is our top PG for tonight with a projection of 42.14.
- Shooting Guard – James Harden is the top SG for tonight with a projection of 41.94.
- Small Forward – Gordon Hayward is the top projected player at this position with a 33.19.
- Power Forward – Anthony Davis is our top PF for tonight with a projection of 39.67.
- Center – DeMarcus Cousins is our top projected center for tonight with a projection of 37.15.
- Point Guard – John Wall has a top projection at PG of 45.7 tonight.
- Shooting Guard – James Harden is our top SG for tonight at 45.99.
- Small Forward – Gordon Hayward has a top projection for SF’s tonight at 35.64.
- Power Forward – Anthony Davis is the top projected PF tonight at 41.48.
- Center – Brook Lopez also leads the Centers on DraftKings with a projection of 36.63 tonight.
Point 3 – Lineup Stack Potentials:
In this section we will breakdown the Vegas Odds and provide you with some potential lineup stacks that will accommodate for the salary restrictions for both FanDuel and DraftKings.
- Sacramento vs. Denver (223 projected pts)
- New Orleans vs. Washington (215 projected pts)
- Brooklyn vs Porland (210.5 projected pts)
Projected Points per Team:
- Denver Nuggets (112.5 projected pts)
- Sacramento Kings (111 projected pts)
- Portland Trailblazers (111 projected pts)
- Washington Wizards (109 projected pts)
- Orlando Magic (107 projected pts)
*This information was provided by http://www.fivedimes.com
Point 4 – Key Injuries:
Injuries are updated as of 5:30 p.m. EST, be sure to confirm prior to tip!
- DeMarcus Cousins: UPDATE: Cousins battled a sore tailbone at Saturday’s practice but should be fine, ABC 10’s Sean Cunningham reports.
- Rajon Rondo: UPDATE: Rondo (toe) is considered probable for Tuesday’s game against the Nuggets.
- Terrance Jones: UPDATE: Jones (concussion) went through practice Sunday, Jonathan Feigen of the Houston Chronicle reports.
Point 5 – Absolutes:
This information is based on the overall projection of each player as well as the opponent they are playing against. We combine those factors and determine the best plays broken down by salary range. To get a full copy of this report for DraftKings click here, for FanDuel click here.
- The top overall #AbsoluteMustHave is James Harden for both sites tonight as he has the best matchup, value and projection combo for tonight.
- The top overall #AbsoluteNotable is Thad Young for both DraftKings and FanDuel tonight as his mid range salary makes him a strong consideration in all formats.
- The top overall #AbsoluteSleeper is Darren Collison has the best chance at being a huge value play tonight with Rondo injured but expected to play and the Nuggets giving up the most fantasy points to the PG position over their last 5 games.
DraftKings Lineup Consideration
For DraftKings tonight, our top lineup includes the likes of Jrue Holiday, Gordon Hayward and Brook Lopez. These are the top projected performers for this lineup as each of these guys should hover around 40 fantasy points if not a bit higher tonight. Next we have Victor Oladipo and Rodney Hood as both have great matchups and could also hit that 40+ fantasy point night tonight. We finish this lineup off with Elfrid Payton, Trevor Ariza and Ed Davis. Payton is trying to find his spot on the team as Brandon Jennings has outplayed him the last two games and could be a viable option for Payton in this lineup as you can afford to make that change but Payton is projected to get 26 points tonight. Ariza is the #3 SF tonight and should get at least 30 fantasy points tonight. Last we have Ed Davis, who if he plays 20 minutes as he is projected, he will get around 20 fantasy points. If he gets in the block action, he could get as a high as 30 fantasy points but we assume 20 tonight. That puts this lineup at around 270 fantasy points with 4 players having upside of going for over 50, which would get you into that guarantee cash point.
To download a full copy of this lineup, click here.
FanDuel Lineup Consideration
On FanDuel, we have a ton of options for chalk plays tonight with Cousins, Davis, Lillard, Wall and Harden all in action. You can afford to take any three of these guys but we are opting for two chalk plays in Anthony Davis and James Harden for our top projected lineup. At PG, we have Mudiay and Collison as Rondo is expected to play but the Nuggets give up a ton to the PG position and Collison should get around 30 fantasy points, where Mudiay should be around 35 fantasy points. Alongside Harden, we have Victor Oladipo, who has been around 50 in each of his last two games and should get at least 40 tonight. At SF, we are going with two Rockets in Ariza and Brewer. You could swap Brewer for Harkless if you wanted to as Harkless has been playing very well of late but for consistency, Brewer will get around 20 fantasy points and Ariza will be around 35 fantasy points tonight. At PF, we have Davis and his other companion tonight on our lineup is Jared Dudley. Dudley should get around 25 fantasy points tonight given his matchup and projected playing time. Last we have Jahlil Okafor at center tonight. While he is not the top projected center, he has been playing very well of late and should get around 40 fantasy points tonight. If this holds true, you have a lineup that will achieve 325 fantasy points and that should get you a #WIN in all formats tonight.
To download a full copy of this lineup, click here.
If you would like to use our Lineup Analyzer™, just come here or DM us on Facebook,Twitter, Google+ or LinkedIn and we will provide some recommendations based on our FanDuel projections and/or DraftKings projections.