Top Projections &Toughest Matchups
- DraftKings Tops FPPG – Top 5 players for each position based on fantasy points per game on DraftKings.
- FanDuel Tops FPPG – Top 5 players for each position based on fantasy points per game on FanDuel.
- DraftKings Tops Proj – Top 5 players for each position based on TheDiRTCanon current week projection for DraftKings.
- FanDuel Tops Proj – Top 5 players for each position based on TheDiRTCanon current week projection for FanDuel.
- DraftKings Toughest Matchups – Top 5 players with the toughest matchup, based on TheDiRTCanon opponent value with a minimum projection for the needed score to #Win for DraftKings.
- FanDuel Toughest Matchups – Top 5 players with the toughest matchup, based on TheDiRTCanon opponent value with a minimum projection for the needed score to #Win for FanDuel.
At The DiRT Canon, our matchups not only consider what the player’s opponent has given up to a position, we go all the way down to the depth chart position for that player and what that defense has given up to that position. We also consider, this information for the current season and ever in the past along with incorporating home or away. We have then added our own personal flavor where we don’t bother providing you with players that aren’t going to play or are basically irrelevant so we have established a custom figure of projection for each position that we also filter by. What does this mean? It means that we aren’t going to tell you some third string guys whom have the lowest opponent value for the week but instead we are looking to display players that are expected to at least get you the minimum amount of points needed from that position in order to #Win. Just click Weekly_Top5_wk12 for the full report. Like information like this, come and sign up today, we will be offering a 7 day trial, just click here. Enter promo code WIN and start your FREE TRIAL today!
Not unlike last week, we don’t have a ton of top tiered players, playing bottom tiered defenses this week but DC*3PO does project a higher average score over last week. This week, DC*3PO has a projected minimum winning score on DraftKings to be 156.8 as of Friday morning and FanDuel to be 138.4. That said, there are some key players that I want to provide some insight and information for you as I look to kick start your lineups for this weekend. After that, use the detailed custom metric creation reports, such as Big Play Potential and Projection2Spend in order to build your lineup. Last, why not check our Lineup Analyzer™ and see if there are any players you should be considering. Just click here, and then you can pick from FanDuel or DraftKings thereafter. Please note, we have a FREE TRIAL, which is a 7 day trial, that cost you nothing. Enter promo code WIN for additional savings on your full membership.
Kick start your lineup for this weekend and use our Big Play Potential custom metric in order to determine who is most likely to have a play over 50 yards. In reviewing our top 5 and our Big Play Potential, you have to play Adrian Peterson, Josh McCown and Gary Barnidge this week. We had Carolina as our top defense for this week but they have already played and paid us handsomely yesterday! Some other considerations for this up coming week would be to look at Arizona’s defense and Julio Jones is a must play every week. Something to note for Julio, his top max cost for performance is going to be $9,800. If he reaches that price tag, you can no longer look to take him. Another sneaky QB play this week would be to look at Hoyer against the Saints defense. We hope you had a great Thanksgiving Holiday.
Don’t Forget to sign the petition for daily fantasy