Top Projections &Toughest Matchups
- DraftKings Tops FPPG – Top 5 players for each position based on fantasy points per game on DraftKings.
- FanDuel Tops FPPG – Top 5 players for each position based on fantasy points per game on FanDuel.
- DraftKings Tops Proj – Top 5 players for each position based on TheDiRTCanon current week projection for DraftKings.
- FanDuel Tops Proj – Top 5 players for each position based on TheDiRTCanon current week projection for FanDuel.
- DraftKings Toughest Matchups – Top 5 players with the toughest matchup, based on TheDiRTCanon opponent value with a minimum projection for the needed score to #Win for DraftKings.
- FanDuel Toughest Matchups – Top 5 players with the toughest matchup, based on TheDiRTCanon opponent value with a minimum projection for the needed score to #Win for FanDuel.
At The DiRT Canon, our matchups not only consider what the player’s opponent has given up to a position, we go all the way down to the depth chart position for that player and what that defense has given up to that position. We also consider, this information for the current season and ever in the past along with incorporating home or away. We have then added our own personal flavor where we don’t bother providing you with players that aren’t going to play or are basically irrelevant so we have established a custom figure of projection for each position that we also filter by. What does this mean? It means that we aren’t going to tell you some third string guys whom have the lowest opponent value for the week but instead we are looking to display players that are expected to at least get you the minimum amount of points needed from that position in order to #Win. Just click NFL_week8_Top5 for the full report. Like information like this, come and sign up today, we will be offering a 7 day trial, just click here. Enter promo code WIN to get 50% off your first month when you upgrade to our Silver Membership!
Based on this week’s report, what can we ascertain for week 8? Well, given that Tom Brady is already in the books and yes, he scored over 30 yet again, you almost have to take him right now. That said, that would have only helped you on a few contests this week but we know you are looking for the lineup that will #Win for the Sun-Mon matchups! So let’s break that down. Philip Rivers is #3 in QB’s so far this season and he gets to play against the Baltimore secondary this weekend. Even though he is traveling across the country, let’s face it, Baltimore can’t cover anyone and San Diego knows has to throw the ball 50 times to even compete. Combine that with the Chargers inability to run the ball at all, this is an easy play for this weekend. Moving onto RB’s for this weekend, we have Doug Martin and DeVonta Freeman leading the charge in overall scoring for the season. They play each other this weekend and so if you can take them both, I suggest it, as the last two times they both played on the same day, they ended up leading the league in scoring…BOTH TIMES! Let’s finish today with our WR breakdown. Personally, I like Steve Smith Sr. this weekend as the top over/under for this weekend is the Ravens and Chargers and this should be a passing game all day, look for Smith and Allen to have big games. That said, our top 5 report shows Hopkins and Julio Jones, both of which are very expensive so you won’t be able to take all of these guys. What should you do? Come and check out our Lineup Analyzer™ here and let our system give you some additional recommendations!