Top Projections &Toughest Matchups
- DraftKings Tops FPPG – Top 5 players for each position based on fantasy points per game on DraftKings.
- FanDuel Tops FPPG – Top 5 players for each position based on fantasy points per game on FanDuel.
- DraftKings Tops Proj – Top 5 players for each position based on TheDiRTCanon current week projection for DraftKings.
- FanDuel Tops Proj – Top 5 players for each position based on TheDiRTCanon current week projection for FanDuel.
- DraftKings Toughest Matchups – Top 5 players with the toughest matchup, based on TheDiRTCanon opponent value with a minimum projection for the needed score to #Win for DraftKings.
- FanDuel Toughest Matchups – Top 5 players with the toughest matchup, based on TheDiRTCanon opponent value with a minimum projection for the needed score to #Win for FanDuel.
At The DiRT Canon, our matchups not only consider what the player’s opponent has given up to a position, we go all the way down to the depth chart position for that player and what that defense has given up to that position. We also consider, this information for the current season and ever in the past along with incorporating home or away. I have then added my own personal flavor where I don’t bother providing you with players that aren’t going to play or are basically irrelevant so I have established a custom figure of projection for each position that we also filter by. What does this mean? It means that we aren’t going to tell you some third string guys has the lowest opponent value for the week but instead we are looking to display players that are expected to at least get you the minimum amount of points needed from that position in order to #Win. Just click NFL-CurrentSeasonTop5 for the full report. Like information like this, come and sign up today, we will be offering a 7 day trial, just click here. Enter promo code WIN to get 50% off your first month when you upgrade to our Silver Membership!
Based on this week’s report, what I take from this is that we know Brady has been dominant but the Jets defense might be the first to keep him under 20 points in fantasy this season. I like Palmer for both matchup and for projection. I also think this might be the week that Hopkins doesn’t go off and instead you might want to consider ODB and Eli combo. The Rams D looks like a strong play but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t consider taking Josh McCown. He is ranked in the top 5 projection from us this week and I think he will still put up big yards and a couple touchdowns, the Rams D is a strong consideration because of their special teams and turnover potential. That is a key distinction as you look to evaluate your lineup selections this week, Browns players are still going to be of value this week because the Rams defense does give up yards. My main guy this week is Gurley, look for a 2 TD performance this week! If you want us to review your lineups and get the experts opinion, just click here and submit your request.