This is a new segment for us to cover this year. Currently FanDuel and Draftkings won’t tell you who the public is on for this week’s contests. There is a reason for that from their perspective but from ours, we love it. While we cannot tell you specifically which site has which figures as that would violate our partnership agreement with each company, we can tell you based on the NFL.com, Perfect Lineup challenge, who the public is on. Yet another reason why you only need to come to our site for all of your Daily Fantasy information.
- QB – Tom Brady 43.0%
- RB – Devonta Freeman 64.2%
- WR – DeAndre Hopkins 40.3%
- TE – Rob Gronkowski 62.4%
- K – Stephen Gostkowski 37.7%
- DEF – Denver 45.5%
- Tom Brady 26.0 – $9,000
- Antonio Gates 25.7 – $5,500
- Devonta Freeman 24.9 – $8,000
- Andy Dalton 23.6 – $7,600
- Le’Veon Bell 22.6 – $9,000
- Antonio Gates 30.2 – $4,600
- Devonta Freeman 28.5 – $6,300
- Tom Brady 27.7 – $8,100
- Le’Veon Bell 27.6 – $8,500
- Julio Jones 27.3 – $9,200
Based on this information, if you were to come over here, to our lineup analyze you can see what recommendations you have by entering most, if not all of these players and see how you do. They have certainly been the top performers thus far. Throughout the week, I have continued to provide enhanced information about who to take this week. Obviously, Freeman has already played and he sure did continue his hot streak! For this week, I would take Tom Brady from this list or Andy Dalton at QB. For my running back, I like Andrews this week, very cheap and should be a 20+ fantasy player this weekend. At wide out, I like DeAndre Hopkins. I think he has a shot at 40 points on Sunday. Check back on Sunday morning before the games and I will give you my final selection along with lineup recommendations for the week.
I wanted to add a section this weekend to our list and that is tournament suggestions. I have received your feedback and one of the things that all of you keep asking is, “What tournaments should I play in?” The short answer is that as you continue to play and save your lineups with us, we are building your player profile so we can make automated suggestions in the future for you. So in the interim time frame, you can come here, to our strategy section and I will highlight some contests each week for you to take a look at:
- Always put one entry into the main contest for $25, so you have a shot at the Million
- Play 2 double up contests for every main contest you enter at the same price. So if you play the $5 challenge, then play two $5 double up contests, this will ensure that you are making some money and the main contest entry is gravy on top.
- Play one head to head challenge, this is your best odds of winning.
- Always enter the prime time challenge and the Mon-Thu challenge because you are only picking from 4 teams, options are limited but low risk and high reward for these contests.
Good Luck this weekend, come back tomorrow as we will provide our expert picks at 9:30 a.m. MST on Sunday mornings from now on!