You begin to wonder sometimes, is there any redemption in parlaying your earnings into a bigger pile – there is – but bigger than that is the effort and time that was put in to solve a rubik’s cube of information to create winning lineups for the Daily Fantasy delights. We’ve done that. We win. It’s that simple. We can show you the analytics, the reports, the lineup combinations and the question becomes – will you play? No one provides the detail, the information, the exactness of projections like we do – not FanDuel, not Draftkings and defintely not all those other slack-jawed yokels. Play along with us, use us, we give you the info for free (for now) – you see our results and it’s time for you to build yours. We are working on baseball next and will have something big before football starts. But the question is, will you be one of the fore-runners, or sit back with a case of the s’posed-ta’s wondering which membership plan is for you? Contact us today and join us on the ground floor….Now on to the DiRT
Basketball is a dangerous sport. These Redwood Gladiators are constantly in peril from the razor-like-bucket. It could explain why the Center position is fading away along with post-moves. The hoop is dangerous, as Hassan Whiteside found out last night trying to block one of the Flying Plumlee’s. Mr. Whiteside needed 10 stitches to close the wound between his middle and ring fingers he described as pretty bad because, “he could see the meat.” With a handful of games remaining and Miami fighting for their playoff lives, they have to hope he comes back soon – regardless of how many times he #ActaFool.
But that was the smallest event that happened between the Heat and the Bucks. You see the Bucks were down 11 and stormed back, down two, with eight seconds left. Chaos ensues, and the Bucks of Milwaukee now hold a 2.5 game lead on the Heat for the sixth seed in the Eastern Conference. If Milwaukee lost, their lead would have been just half-a-game. If you read our NBA DiRTy plays you would have had Khris Middleton and Zaza Pachulia who did this:
We’ve talked alot about karmic responsibility the last couple of days and then that happened. The Fresno Grizzlies created a promotional campaign around “Back to the Future” and were planning on giving away W.S. rings. Then someone must have forwarded one of our posts and they pulled the promotion – saying they do not want to be a “jinx“. It’s out there Jerry, you can not take it back in this modern instagram-world. You should have thought about that before you got the hopes up in Fresno. But can you really blame the Astros affiliate – afterall, Sports Illustrated published this last year, in June.
The ‘Stros do have a lot of talent and if you can, watch George Springer, Jose Altuve, Dallas Keuchel or Chris Carter. They also have two talented prospects waiting to debut like Carlos Correa and Mark Appel. The Houston Astros will continue to get better and they have the makings of a really talented contender – if they can keep everyone (like the Utah Jazz). But the Karmic wheel-O-justice spins for thee and you can book it now – the Astros will not win the World Series in 2017 – no one say anything else.
The Oakland Dog – available at Oakland A’s spring training facility in Mesa, AZ – A hot dog topped with mac and cheese, green chiles and bacon. No word yet if they are planning on selling this in Oakland.
Gone are the days of getting just a hot dog and a beer. The tide shifted years ago when ballparks began offering sushi or upscale dining to go with normal ballpark fare. Every year it seems we get some place kickin’ it up a notch – here’s what some items are on the menu for 2015 around the country, see if you notice a theme.
- Texas Rangers – “Just Bacon” food stand – They will have an actual stand in the ballpark, dedicated to nothing but bacon. They’ll sell candied bacon in a mini-helmet, bacon-cotton-candy and even bacon-beer. Even if you are not riding the ‘everything-bacon’ wave – you’ve got to try a bacon beer right? for science?
- Texas Rangers – The S’mOreo – A deep fried marshamallow surrounded by two deep fried oreos topped with chocolate sauce and whipped cream. It’s almost bite-sized, so six of them could get eaten before you know what happened.
- Texas Rangers – Chicken-Fried-Corn-on-the-Cob – Again in Texas, this time they take corn, slather it with buttermilk batter before dropping it into the fryer. Sounds like another challenge that must be washed down with a cold Bacon Beer – it just seems wrong, but you must do it for science.
- Arizona Diamondbacks – Churro Dog – Remember when the D’bags gave us the 18″ corn-dog stuffed with cheese, jalapenos and bacon. This year they want us to finish off the D-Bat dog with a low-cal desert: a churro, nestled in a donut bun, topped with frozen-yogurt, whipped cream, chocolate sauce and caramel. Low-cal because they used frozen-yogurt – thinking of the extra calories they are saving us by not using the iced-cream – at 1100 calories, it’s a nice gesture.
- Wilmington Blue Rocks – Donut Dog – This minor league team got with Krispy Kreme to create a Krispy Kreme glazed donut bun that hugs a hot dog, topped with rasberry jam and bacon. A modern day Monte Cristo sandwich. Get your friends to try it first.
- Wisconsin Timber-Rattlers – Big Mother Funnel Burger – Placing meat in desert-type-cakes seems to be the new thang and in Wisconsin we have another. We have a bacon-cheeseburger between two funnel-cakes. The question for all you gastro-engineers is: how well does the structure of the funnel-cake hold up to the grease of the bacon cheeseburger? #Murica!
- Wisconsin Timber-Rattlers – Grilled Cheese Bacon Cheeseburger – Just like it sounds, a bacon cheeseburger with grilled cheese sammiches for buns. Throw in some onions and a side of ranch for dipping and someone might scream RoadTrip.
- Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs – Pork Parfait – It’s a meat mirage disguised as a desert – it’s like Thanksgiving in a cup, if Thanksgiving had pork. This meat-parfait is layered with mashed potatoes, pulled pork, cheese sauce and green onions – all made to look like its a desert. So confusing…
- Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs – 2-foot long hot dog – This needs a real name and might need a NC-17 rating, because no one should be allowed to hold that much meat in your hand without some sort of supervision. This tube-monster is topped with chili, beer cheese, bacon and onion straws. You can have it cut into 4, 6″ pieces, to share, or make you feel better about yourself stuffing your face with all that meat at once, alone.
- Oklahoma City Dodgers – Oreo Churros – it’s a chocolatey churro with a side of oreo cream dipping sauce – that is science right there. (no picture, just imagine…)
- The West Michigan Whitecaps are holding a contest for fans to vote one of the items to the ballpark menu. Here are some of the choices:
#1 – French Fry Pizza #2 – Cotton Candy Curveball (twinkie wrapped in cotton candy) #3 – Kat Dog (Kit-Kat inside a hot dog) #4 – Weenie Panini
Other items are Crispy Pig Chips (nachos with pork-rinds), Hot-toTot (tater-tots with buffalo chicken and bleu cheese), and a hot dog in a hallowed out pickle, deep fried.
NOT A SAINT…
You can’t spell Sharper without “Rapes”
This week, news broke that Darren Sharper has agreed to sign a new long term deal with Arizona. Terms are undisclosed but rumors are, it is for at least 9 years. Darren Sharper still has offers pending in Louisiana, Nevada and California and could become the 1st player in the Federal Penal League to play for several teams.
This is one of those situations that the entitled, priveledged athlete, convicted of barbarism, should be shipped off to Papillon with the other socio and psychopaths in the world, to live their end of days, together. Prison shows no mercy to child-molesters and rapists – in Hell you will remember the sins of the flesh.